2020 time sheet
For each enterprise using hired labor, among the required documents for 2020 will be a time sheet. The obligation to maintain this document is enshrined in the Russian Labor Code for all employers, regardless of legal status, including individual entrepreneurs. For his absence or conduct with violations penalties are provided up to 50,000 rubles.
What is it needed for
The time sheet (TURV) allows you to track the actual employment (attendance and non-appearance) of each employee. Information is necessary for the accountant for subsequent payroll, vacation pay, business trip and other payments transferred to employees. In addition, the document may be needed by reviewers of other services:
- The tax inspectorate to verify the validity of the calculation of payments and taxes paid and make sure that the employer does not underestimate the tax base.
- Social Insurance Fund to calculate the amount of social benefits (child care, etc.).
- Rosstat, in order to collect statistical data for various purposes (for example, the design of a single P-4 form).
You can keep a time sheet in 2020 on one of the specially designed standard forms:
- T-12 - a universal option, used to reflect the worked / missed time, as well as for payroll
- T-13 - a more common option, which is used only to reflect the net time of employment. It is suitable for enterprises with automated systems for recording employee attendance (special turnstiles). The document will be valid subject to the availability of mandatory personal signatures of responsible persons on printed copies).
- OKUD 0504421 - approved by Order of the Ministry of Finance No. 52 dated 03/30/2015 exclusively for use in government bodies, local self-government, management of state extra-budgetary funds, municipal institutions.
Download sample T-12 forms in Excel document form
Download sample T-13 forms in Excel document form
Since 2013, employers have the right to use their own sample forms, if they contain mandatory details (the list is established by law No. FZ-402). TURV was previously conducted by timekeepers; recently, this responsibility has often been assigned to an employee of the human resources department, who maintains electronic reporting using special programs. The main thing is the presence of the order of the head indicating the name and position of the responsible person or indicating such a duty in the employment contract. Otherwise, the actions of such a person will be unlawful.
To fill the time sheet in 2020, you can choose one of the options:
- Daily indicate data on the appearance / absence of employees and hours worked.
- Fill in the data only in case of deviations from the established operating mode. The option is ideal for organizations where the majority of staff have the same operating mode.
Regardless of the method chosen, information about absenteeism should be supported by properly executed documents (disability certificate, etc.).
TURV is compiled in accordance with the guidelines set forth in the Decree of the State Statistics Committee of the Russian Federation No. 1 dated 05.01.2004. In this case, special designations are used for each circumstance in alphabetical or digital form (at the discretion of the employer) indicating the duration of work. For each date of the month, the form has two lines: the top - to reflect the fact of appearance / non-appearance, the bottom - the number of hours worked (not filled out if there is no employee). For example, I / 01 means the duration of work in the daytime, RV / 03 - work on a business trip and on weekends, B / 19 - the period of incapacity for work with payment of sick leave, etc.
On a note! The report card does not take into account information on employees who work informally, under conditions of external combination or a civil contract.
The document must be stored for 5 years from the date of completion of the year of compilation, subject to normal working conditions at the enterprise. To account for working hours in hazardous and hazardous work, the shelf life is 50 years.
Calendar ComplianceThe time sheet in 2020 is necessarily based on data from the production calendar. Its official version has not yet been approved, but according to preliminary estimates, in 2020 there will be 248 working days, 118 days off and holidays.
Due to the transfer of public holidays to other calendar dates of the year in 2020, there will be several long days off. Presumably these will be the following periods:
- 3 days: to the Defender of the Fatherland Day (February 22-24), International Women's Day (March 7-9), Russia Day (June 12-14) and Victory Day (May 9-11);
- 5 days in honor of the Festival of Spring and Labor (May 1-5);
- 8 days for the New Year holidays (January 1-8).
In addition, the operating time will be reduced by 1 hour (with a 5-day operating mode) on April 30, May 8, June 11, November 3 and December 31.
When compiling a time sheet, the norms of working time in 2020 are necessarily taken into account, taking into account the days of work, rest and related transfers indicated in the production calendar. For a five-day work schedule, the distribution of working hours and days off will look like this:
|Month / quarter / year||Number of days||Working hours (hours)|
|calendar||workers||weekend||40 hour / week||36 hour / week||24 hour / week|
|1 half year||182||117||65||933||839.4||558.6|
|2 half year||184||131||53||1046||941.2||626.8|