School programs for elementary grades in 2019-2020
Numerous educational reforms have more than once confused Russian citizens with their intricacy. They have been going on for several years in a row, confusing parents, children, and even teachers. Along with the ongoing reforms, training programs are changing, which outrage the public even more. School programs for elementary grades in 2019-2020 have not yet been completely changed, so parents can study them by choosing the best option for high-quality education for their child.
Features of the primary school curriculum
Introduction to the structure of public education of a full system of GEF can be attributed to the positive aspects of reform. At the same time, the schools were left with the right to choose not only the accompanying educational literature, but also certain training programs.
Conventionally, all programs can be divided into the following groups:
In the maximum assortment of traditional programs are presented. They are known to most parents and have a consistent arrangement of material without special modern inserts of a different nature. Experimental often have a developing focus on the design similar or different from traditional ones. Also among such programs there are also developments of increased complexity.
An example is the currently used teaching system for elementary school Elkonina - V.V. Davydov, previously an experimental, used in rare circles. Moreover, any educational program is subject to all-Russian educational standards.
What are the programs in the school for elementary grades
Education in the school can be carried out according to any of the programs permitted by the ministry. Moreover, there is a likelihood of being in a classroom where training takes place according to the author’s methodology. In fact, there is no ban, and the author’s program is always developed on the basis of existing options. Otherwise, it becomes experimental, and completely different requirements for such techniques.
For example, consider the following list of programs:
- School of Russia:
- An easy program comparable to Soviet education. Children first master the letter and the score, while at the same time the kids form positive qualities among which are kindness, responsibility, patience.
- Minuses of logical thinking and the lack of purposeful development of imagination should be attributed to the minuses; not everyone also likes the simplicity of the program.
- 21st century elementary school:
- the research focus of the program, requiring the development of ingenuity, the formation of the ability to seek information, the use of imagination. Also noted among the pluses is the lack of the possibility of memorization without comprehension and a smooth transition to more complex materials.
- Among the shortcomings highlight the desirability of an already formed reading skill, the need for numerous workbooks and supporting materials. Sometimes missed inaccuracies are noted in the sequence of presentation of training information.
- Promising elementary school:
- The program takes into account the developmental characteristics of each student, allowing students to show their individual characteristics. Children study and at the same time act as assistants for classmates.
- a rather weak level of taught knowledge due to the superficial supply of material, which can be corrected by a good teacher. The same applies to errors, various inaccuracies and confusing places in textbooks.
- Planet of Knowledge:
- stands out for its unity of purpose with didactics and other program components. The integrity of the technique is complemented by electronic applications that allow you to immediately master modern technology.
- at times there is an excessive frequency of returning to already covered material and a partial superficiality of the presentation of a number of topics.
- The program justifies its abbreviation from development, individuality, creativity and thinking. The technique allows you to teach children with different abilities, because has tasks that differ in level of difficulty. Even if the child is already in grade 3, the transition to this program will be uncomplicated - the student will be helped to join the desired level of tasks.
- there is an inaccuracy in the wording in the textbooks. The teacher also plays a large role, his ignorance of the program deprives children of all the advantages of the methodology.
- One of the popular programs that allows you to build curiosity, instilling a love of independent search and study. The technique takes into account the psychological characteristics of children, rebuilding the traditional aspects of learning for the psyche of younger students.
- The minuses include the fact that it will be difficult for children who have not been taught to perform simple mathematical operations in advance to master the program.
- D.B. Elkonina - V.V. Davydova:
- A program focused on the formation of the highest possible level of curiosity and the ability to learn independently, including the search for information and its subsequent analysis.
- many parents are sorry that at the same time with such skills, the creators did not succeed in making the program less complicated, accessible for more children. This technique is one of the most difficult, so it is not suitable for a number of kids.
As mentioned above, the DB system Elkonina - V.V. Davydova was previously experimental, although now it is used along with other complex programs. At one time, the same “School of the 21st Century” was actively condemned by the public, not only for its inconsistency, but also for complexity. Now this methodological complex is already attracting parents with its versatility, so they are trying to choose it, not paying attention to simpler programs.
The school curriculum traditionally covers the entire link from grades 1 through 4. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully approach the choice of the program according to which the baby will learn. Moreover, it is not always possible to start training according to the desired methodology.
What program to choose in primary school
Numerous curricula are not evil - diversity is aimed at reaching the maximum possible audience of students with differing abilities. Moreover, sometimes parents are forced to study according to the methodology available at the educational institution. However, when moving to another school, parents can change the program. It is better to do this while the child is attending 1st or 2nd grade, then there may be a strong backlog with a big difference in the programs.
Worth to know! Parents sending a child to grade 1 must inform the director in advance of the desired curriculum. In this case, it will be necessary to take into account the opinion of the psychologist who determines the current level of learning of the child, which directly affects the choice of complexity of the primary school program.
Accordingly, knowing what programs are available in the nearest schools and taking into account the abilities of your own child, you can choose the best methodology. It is only important to be objective, not trying to make a child prodigy, if he has difficulties with quick learning.
School programs for elementary grades in 2019-2020 are still presented in a wide variety. Not all schools practice the most complex teaching methods, but the simplest types are usually presented in at least one version in each educational institution.